Thursday, March 13, 2014

LEA MICHELE DEBUTS AT #4 WITH LOUDER

Lea Michele did pretty well (I'm a poet and I know it). Louder, the debut album from the Glee starlet, debuts at #4 on the Billboard 200 album chart. The set sold 62,171 copies in its first week, coming in behind the soundtrack for Frozen (#3), Pharrell's G I R L (#2) and Rick Ross' Mastermind (#1). All but Frozen are debuting this week on the album chart. Nice, Lea!! Congrats. First single, Cannonball, only hit #75 on the Hot 100, but could get a boost from the album's release. There are many other songs on the record that are single-worthy, so keep putting them out, Columbia Records!!! Some critics are saying that Lea doesn't exactly sell the songs or that they are overblown and too loud. It's called belting you shit heads!! I know it's been a long time since an actual SINGER put out a pop album, but in all those places certain other "singers" grunt, Lea sings notes. You'll get used to it. Don't worry. You can get Louder now on iTunes. Below is an audio track of my favorite song from Louder, You're Mine. The chorus melts me every fucking time!! Enjoy, bitches.

)

No comments:

Post a Comment