Wednesday, March 12, 2014

LILY ALLEN THINKS HER EXCELLENT NEW SINGLES ARE "RUBBISH"

Lily Allen is never one to hide her true feelings so when a fan called her new singles "docile pop rubbish", Lily spoke her mind and AGREED! WHAT? Nonsense. Lily, I'm afraid, historically does not have a very high opinion of herself, but this has gone to far. Granted, I might be a little biased because I love Lily, but I have really enjoyed all of her new music and I'm going to defend it. I think Hard Out Here is classic, biting Lily. Air Balloon is her sweet side. L8 CMMR is pure, sassy joy and Our Time is a great party-with-your-pals anthem. I WILL keep the faith, Lily. Below is the beginning of the conversation with that evil, doubtful hater fan on twitter and then what they said after and the new videos for the songs released so far from Sheezus:



) ) ) )

No comments:

Post a Comment