Friday, April 22, 2011

KATY PERRY PERFORMS E.T. ON AMERICAN IDOL

Last night I did something I swore I would never do again. I watched American Idol. Why, you ask? Because I wanted to see Katy Perry perform. After sitting through what I assume was an attempt to kill music by the "singers" on the show, I wanted to end it all. I was this close to jamming a fork in each ear, but I held on. Finally it was time for Katy Perry's performance. Now, I am not going to pretend that Katy is the greatest singer, and E.T. is not exactly an aria, but what she has is charisma and the ability to hold an audience. She sounds pretty good on this one too. Girl cannot move though! Ha. Katy does her best sexy alien along with some help from Kanye West, who showed up to surprise the audience. Is he kinda fat now? Anyway, here is Katy and Kanye with E.T.

No comments:

Post a Comment