Friday, April 1, 2011

BRAD GORESKI FROM THE RACHEL ZOE PROJECT GETS HIS OWN SHOW

YAY!! I love me some Brad. The snazzy outfits, the fab hair, the cuteness. Brad Goreski has spent the last couple of seasons of The Rachel Zoe Project doing all the work that somehow drives Rachel "bananas", even though she hasn't lifted a finger. Ha. (I love Rachel) Now our darling Brad is getting his very own show on Bravo called It's a Brad Brad World. If it involves more photo shoots by Terry Richardson, like the one here, then BRING IT ON, HO!! Bravo is describing the show as such:
"as usual, all eyes are on Mr. Brad Goreski… but this time, he’s got everything at stake."
Oooooooooooo! Good times. I can't wait to see how Brad does on his own. He's my glasses-hero and he is "shutting it down".

No comments:

Post a Comment