Thursday, April 28, 2011

LADY GAGA PERFORMAS JUDAS LIVE ON ELLEN

DAMN! Say what you want about her, but bitch knows how to put on a show. It's no secret that I would give up a teste for Gaga, but if anyone doesn't think this is a good performance they are craziness all over the place. Gaga gives Ellen her first live performance on national tv of her single Judas. Now, I already liked the song, but now I'm in love with it. The choreo is hot, the costumes are hot, the dancing is hot, and Lady Gaga is NAILING IT!!! Seriously, she is even singing live (yes, it's over a track, but given the intense choreography, that's a given) and laying it down with those moves. GO, GIRL!!! I'm in love all over again. THIS is how it's done, other ladies of music. You can't just blankly stare at a video screen and mouth lyrics while doing arm-ography anymore. The video is set to premiere May 3rd and I'm ready for it! Gaga, "I'll wash your hair with my feet if you need."

No comments:

Post a Comment