Thursday, April 14, 2011

LADY GAGA GETS HER ALIEN ON IN HAPER'S BAZAAR

The girl's got spunk! Lady Gaga lets it all hang out and gets her freak on in this months Harper's Bazaar. On the cover and in the pages of the mag, Gaga talks about the prosthetics she's been sporting lately (Well, first of all, they're not prosthetics. They're my bones) Alexander McQueen's death (I think he planned the whole thing: Right after he died, I wrote 'Born This Way.' I think he's up in heaven with fashion strings in his hands, marionetting away, planning this whole thing), her personal life (I'm not engaged, and I'm not a drug addict, but thank you for asking) and how she spends her millions (I spend my money on my props and my creations. I'm an inventor). It's a very interesting read overall and the pictures by Terry Richards are to die. Seriously. Read it HERE. Gaga's new album Born This Way is set for release on May 23rd. I can't wait!!!! The second single from the album, Judas, drops on April 19th and Lady Gaga is making her directorial debut with the video. She plays Mary Magdalene. Should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment