Thursday, September 24, 2009

U2, GIANTS STADIUM



My friend Vanessa and I went to see U2 at Giants Stadium and they were -- let me see, I don't want to oversell this -- fucking amazing as shit!! Bono can sing like a bitch!! It was, other than Madonna, the most impressive, gaint show EVER!! The stage take 48 hours to assemble apparently, as you can see in the pic. They played their asses off and it was an experience I will remember forever. OH, and Muse opened for them and they were cool too. Enjoy the short vids I took of Where the Streets Have No Name and I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For. Here is a great article on the show I was at.




3 comments:

  1. We love Muse soooooo much that we would hve paid the full amount just to see them. Glad u liked them. How long did they play? Was the crowd into them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muse played about an hour and I would say the crowd WAS into them. They were great. I mean, what an amazing opportunity to open for U2 on that gigantic stage!! It was only about 1/3 full for their show. Most people showed up later for U2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ---LOVE MUSE, LOVE U2---
    SPLENDID GOOD TIME!

    ReplyDelete