Tuesday, September 15, 2009

BANANARAMA IS BACK, BITCHES!!!!

The super-amazy, 4th best-selling girl group of all time, Bananarama, known for the classics Cruel Summer, Venus, I Heard a Rumor, and my personal favorite, I Can't Help It, are back with a fresh new piece of ear candy. YEAH!!! I love these ladies. A couple of years ago they resurfaced with the album Drama, full of dance tracks that were sweet as all get out. Now they are back AGAIN with a new cd, Viva. The first single, Love Comes, does not disappoint. Their sound is updated, but you can still tell it's the girls from Bananarama. I am so excited to have all this new workout music!!! I have included a video sampler of the new record. Check it out and look to download the album online. You can try my favorite mp3 site, gomusic.ru. It's cheap and cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment