Monday, September 28, 2009

JENNIFER'S BODY = TOTALLY FUN!!

Okay, before you get all pissy, I DO NOT think Megan Fox is all that. I think she is a bad actress and, by all accounts, an all around C U Next Tuesday. BUT BUT BUT Amanda Seyfried is amazy!!!! She is the real focus of this comedy/horror movie and she is great. Diablo Cody (Juno, United States of Tara) wrote and produced, so there's lots of fun catchphrases. My fave is "You're just jell-0" instead of jealous. Get it!! Heehee. I am 6. Anyway, the funny is funny, the creepy is creepy and the scary is scary. It was lots of fun. And to her credit, Megan Fox is playing a dumb slut, so she is not too bad at that. (Although, I am guessing it's not a huge stretch for her.) All in all, I would say go see it on the big screen. The cinematography is nice and I think you'll have a good time. GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment