Monday, September 21, 2009

DIVAS (?) LIVE: MORE LIKE DIVAS (?) EAT


Okay, I have always forgiven a girl for adding on a few pounds if she's paid her dues, but these girls HAVEN'T!!! The closest thing to a DIVA on this years' Divas Live on VH1 was Kelly Clarkson. I mean Cyndi Lauper was there, but just as a guest. Miley Cyrus? Jordan Sparks? Adele? Really? Don't you need more than two years in the biz to be a diva? I think so. Also, I feel sorry for the craft service table back stage that had to feed this herd of divas. Seriously! It was like a sumo wrestling event. I loves me some Kelly Clarkson, but girlfriend looks like she's been living American IDLE for a couple of years. Jennifer Hudson wore a pair of shiny tights. TIGHTS!!!! It was appauling and I don't want to think about it anymore. To add to the atrocity, there were really only two good moments in the show. Leonna Lewis (who cares) sang a duet of True Colors with Cyndi Lauper (yeah!) that was good and the finale of Kelly Clarkson with Melissa Ethridge singing Bring Me Some Water was pretty amazing. All-in-all, this years Divas (?) Live sucked. Oh, did I mention Paula Adbul made an ass of herself for two hours and opened Divas LIVE with a fully lipsynced performance? Yeah, she did.

No comments:

Post a Comment