Friday, September 11, 2009

MIKA IS BACK!!!!

Mika, is back for a second round!!!! His album, The Boy Who Knew Too Much, is due for release on September 21, but I got a copy already (I have my secret) and it is cutesy-bootsie!!! While not straying too far from the first album, Mika's style is fascinating enough, and eclectic enough that it doesn't sound stale AT ALL! I only got it yesterday, so I haven't been able to fully listen to every track, but some of the stand outs are the lead single, We Are Golden (video here), the goreosoe ballad I See You, Blue Eyes, the electro-80s Rain, and Blame it on the Girls. All the songs are catchy and you won't be disappointed in the least. Mika sometimes sounds like Scissor Sisters or a male version of Lily Allen (especially on Toy Boy), but that is a good thing. So remember on September 21st to pick up his new album, and for now you can check out his first cd Life in Cartoon, which is amazy. It had the hits Grace Kelly: Relax, Take it Easy; and my personal favorite Love Today.

No comments:

Post a Comment