Thursday, September 24, 2009

LILY ALLEN QUITTING MUSIC


[SOURCE] Lily Allen recently stated that she will not be making any new music after her current contract with EMI expires. Lily has been outspoken in the debate on file sharing, claiming that it hinders new artists at a crucial time when they are most in need of the money. She stated,

"The days of me making money from recording music have been and gone as far as I'm concerned, so I don't (at this point) stand to profit from legislation [from the government regarding file-sharing]. Except future purchases of previously recorded material (which won’t be much)."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! I love you, Lily!! Don't go away. Her two albums are among my faves of the last few years and I think she has such a unique voice and perspective. If Lily goes away everyone will get swine flu. THAT is my official prediction. Go out and buy a cd by a new artist today and support their career. Try Muse or Mika or Fleet Foxes or ........
Anyway, here is Lily's new video for the song F*ck You. Amazinesses!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment