Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SMOKING. GET OVER IT.

There are a lot of major cities, including New York, than ban smoking in public areas. I am all for that. I think it makes it too difficult for people who don't smoke to be there. BUT there is a lot of people trying to get smoking banned entirely in some major cities and I think that is STUPID!!! C'mon! Why is it anyone's business if I (ps..I don't) or anyone else smokes? If you are on the street and someone's smoke is blowing towards you, MOVE! They have just as much right to breathe nicotine as you have to breathe air. I have to admit, every now and again, when I am a little tipsy (picture me laying on the floor of your local pool hall with a beer on my pants), I like to take a drag off a ciggy. I've dated guys who smoke. Doesn't bother me. I know lots of people who smoke. Hell, I was a dancer. Almost every dancer smokes!! How else do you think they stay so thin? Diet and exercise? I think not. Anyhoo, my point is GET A LIFE AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!! If you don't like it move to China. I think they smoke there but I won't have to listen to your annoying ass bitching about it. Love you!!!! [picture source]

No comments:

Post a Comment