Friday, September 18, 2009

ONE OF MY NEW FAVES: NPSH


NPSH, which stands for Natalie Portman's Shaved Head, opened up for the amazy Lily Allen when my friend Vanessa and I went to see her and they were sooooo cute!! Their music is fun and energetic and wildly catchy. The whole album, Glistening Pleasure (I know, brills, right?) is kick-ass! You should buy it so you don't feel like a loser. Anyway, my ulti-fave on the cd is "Sophisticated Side Ponytail" and after listening to it, I think you will see why. It makes me happy. Here!! WATCH ALREADY!!




natalie portman's shaved head - sophisticated side ponytail from thatgo on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. So obsessed with this song! Every time I hear it, it puts a huge smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you like my PONYTAIL!???
    MY SIDEWAYS PONYTAIL!???

    ReplyDelete