Thursday, September 24, 2009

ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME NOMINEES


The nominees for the next Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction have been announced. Some have been nominated before, like Donna Summer, Darlen Love, ABBA, the Chantels and the Stooges. The rest are fist time nominees: Red Hot Chili Peppers, KISS, LL Cool J, Genesis, Jimmy Cliff, The Hollies and Laura Nyro. Only 5 will be inducted. My personal picks would be Donna Summer (HELLO, I Feel Love is the bomb) , ABBA (cuz I'm a Dancing Queen), Red Hot Chili Peppers (Yum) , KISS (cuz they rock) and Genesis (why not?). I like all of those acts (especially Donna and ABBA...and the RHCPs are hot). The 25th annual ceremony will be March 15th here in NYC. The picture I put on her of ABBA alone should get them inducted. It's pure brills!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment