Tuesday, September 15, 2009

RIP PATRICK SWAYZE. YOU WILL BE MISSED.


Patrick Swayze has passed away at the age of 57 from pancreatic cancer. Swayze was famous for many films including The Outsiders, Young Blood, the mini-series North and South (which I was obsessed with), and then hit it HUGE with Dirty Dancing and Ghost. He was a fellow Texan who grew up in Houston and started his professional career as a dancer for Disney on Parade.He and his wife Lisa have been married since June 1975!!! That is amazing. We miss you Patrick and you're legacy is in tact in all our hearts. Enjoy a clip from Dirty Dancing in his honor.

2 comments:

  1. Nobody puts Baby in the corner! I have had some really good dreams about that man! He will be missed! I love this Blog- btw- my co-workers and I check it out everyday. Love you, Skipper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnx! I like doing it and am glad that people are reading it. I am trying to be funny!! Ha.

    ReplyDelete