Friday, May 2, 2014

MADONNA FRIDAY: MY RANKING OF ALL 65 OF MADONNA'S U.S. SINGLES

And do you NEED any other ranking? Here is my (current) ranking of all of Madonna's singles released in the United States to date. This order could change in the future according to mood, hunger, fever and because I damn well feel like it. Now this is JUST singles released in the US, so Into the Groove, Gambler, Dear Jesse, The Look of Love, Spotlight, Fever, Bye Bye Baby, One More Chance, Another Suitcase in Another Hall, Drowned World (Substitute For Love), Revolver and Masterpiece are NOT, I repeat, NOT eligible for this list. Madonna has released a total of 65 singles here in the US and I took my sweet-ass time to put them in order for you, so take your sweet-ass time and agree with me on every single one. Ha! JK!! Any true Madonna fan will take issue with my list, just as I have with all the (SOOO wrong) ones that I have seen. That's why we are Madonna fans; we express ourselves. See what I did there? I'm aware that my top two, in particular, are probably pretty controversial for Madonna fans, but I can't help it!! THEY'RE MY FAVES!!! Take a look below, click on links and watch a couple of videos. Happy Madonna Friday!!!

65. American Pie (The Next Best Thing Soundtrack)
64. Hollywood (American Life)
63. Give It 2 Me (Hard Candy)
62. You Must Love Me (Evita Soundtrack)
61. Sorry (Confessions On A Dance Floor)
60. Give Me All Your Luvin' (MDNA)
59. Don't Cry For Me Argentina (Evita Soundtrack)
58. Love Don't Live Here Anymore (Something To Remember)
57. Miles Away (Hard Candy)
56. Turn Up The Radio (MDNA)
55. Take A Bow (Bedtime Stories)
54. Bedtime Story (Bedtime Stories)
53. Love Profusion (American Life)
52. Die Another Day (American Life)
51. The Power of Goodbye (Ray of Light)
50. Hanky Panky (I'm Breathless)
49. Who's That Girl (Who's That Girl)
48. Everybody (Madonna)
47. Human Nature (Bedtime Stories)
46. Nothing Really Matters (Ray of Light)
45. Burning Up (Madonna)
44. Celebration (Celebration)
43. 4 Minutes (ft. Justin Timberlake) (Hard Candy)
42. Borderline (Madonna)
41. Ray of Light (Ray of Light)
40. Rescue Me (The Immaculate Collection)
39. Dress You Up (Like A Virgin)
38. Keep It Together (Like A Prayer)
37. Deeper and Deeper (Erotica)
36. What It Feels Like For A Girl (Music)
35. Music (Music)
34. You'll See (Something To Remember)
33. I'll Remember (With Honors Soundtrack)
32. Erotica (Erotica)
31. La Isla Bonita (True Blue)
30. Girl Gone Wild (MDNA)
29. Nothing Fails (American Life)
28. Holiday (Madonna)
27. Beautiful Stranger (Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me)
26. Frozen (Ray Of Light)
25. Material Girl (Like A Virgin)
24. Hung Up (Confessions On A Dance Floor)
23. American Life (American Life)
22. Justify My Love (The Immaculate Collection)
21. Cherish (Like A Prayer)
20. True Blue (True Blue)
19. Secret (Bedtime Stories)
18. This Used To Be My Playground (Non-album single)
17. Don't Tell Me (Music)
16, Get Together (Confessions On A Dance Floor)
15. Crazy For You (Vision Quest Soundtrack)
14. Angel (Like A Virgin)
13. Lucky Star (Madonna)
12. Oh Father (Like A Prayer)
11. Like A Prayer (Like A Prayer)
10. Causing A Commotion (Who's That Girl)
9. Like A Virgin (Like A Virgin)
8. Papa Don't Preach (True Blue)
7. Live to Tell (True Blue)
6. Bad Girl (Erotica)
5. Open Your Heart (True Blue)
4. Express Yourself (Like A Prayer)
3.Vogue (I'm Breathless)
2. Rain (Erotica)
1. Jump (Confessions of a Dance Floor)

No comments:

Post a Comment