Thursday, May 15, 2014

RuPAUL'S DRAG RACE FINALIST COURTNEY ACT RELEASES NEW VIDEO: MEAN GAYS

Current finalist and second runner-up on RuPaul's Drag Race, Courtney Act, has released a single and music video that is HILARIOUS!!! Mean Gays, which the Aussie starlet performed a snippet of on the stand-up challenge during Season 6, gets a club-thump-bump-up (that's catchy, if I do say so myself) and sassy-ass video treatment with cameos by Season 6's winner Bianca Del Rio and runner-up Adore Delano. I have to say I am pretty impressed. I have been slightly bored by Courtney all season, although I think she is GORGEOUS. Ru called it out earlier on, she was resting on pretty. This shows that she has a wicked sense of humor, so good on her. Don't forget, RuPaul is crowning America's Next Drag Superstar this coming Monday, the 19th, on Logo at 10 PM!!

No comments:

Post a Comment