Monday, May 24, 2010

LADY GAGA LOVES THE RUMORS ABOUT HER HAVING A PENIS

In a recent interview on French tv, Gaga explains why she loves the rumors that were going around about her being a hermaphrodite. She explains:
"I love the rumor that I have a penis. I'm fascinated by it. In fact, it makes me love my fans even more that this rumor is in the world because 17,000 of them come to an arena every night and they don't care if i'm a man, a woman, a hermaphrodite, gay, straight, transgendered, or transsexual. They don't care! They are there for the music and the freedom. This has been the greatest accomplishment of my life- to get young people to throw away what society has taught them is wrong. Gay culture is at the very essence of who I am and I will fight for women and for the gay community until I die."
Unless you have never read this blog before, you know that I LOVE Gaga and everything she stands for. Any other artist would freak out if these types of things were being said about them, but not our girl Gaga. She is an inspiration. [source][image]

No comments:

Post a Comment