Tuesday, May 18, 2010

CHRISTINA AGUILERA CLEARS THE AIR ABOUT LADY GAGA

Christina is setting the record straight about her feelings toward Lady Gaga. Instead of relying on reporters to quote her correctly Christina Aguilera took to her website to make the following statement:
"Dear Fans, I would like to take a moment to clarify something that has been brought to my attention this morning. It is very easy for comments to be taken out of context and create unnecessary drama-especially between us women. So I would like to tell you all directly so my words can not be misconstrued to sell someone else’s story…I have absolutely nothing against Lady Gaga or any other female artist in this business. I think she is great, and I appreciate any woman fearless enough to go against the norm. She has earned her success with hard work and a clear focus and I have nothing but respect for that. There is room for all of us on everyone’s iPods. This is not the first time I have been unfairly pitted against another female artist but it will be the last time I comment on the matter."
Nicely put, Xtina. You have got talent running out of your crack, so don't worry. Now get back to work on promoting your album Bionic! That's what you should be concentrating on.

No comments:

Post a Comment