Thursday, October 10, 2013

LADY GAGA ANNOUNCES TRACK LISTING & COLLABORATORS FOR ARTPOP

Lady Gaga is gearing up for the release of her next pop opus, ARTPOP. She's already shown us the Jeff Koons cover artwork, and now she's revealed the full track listing and some of the peeps collaborating on the album. I am very excited to hear new music from Gaga, but R. FU*KING KELLY???? Seriously? C'mon now. NO! Just...NO! Who knows, maybe Gaga can bring something out of him.....and no, I don't mean more urine. Ew. Some of these songs were performed in Gaga's semi-successful iTunes Festival performance like Aura, Sexxx Dreams, Swine and MANiCURE, and the title track and I like them. I don't know if they were final versions or not though. There are lots of stylized titles on the album (triple Xs, weird caps, exclamation points) so I'm loosening up my fingers to type them in the upcoming months. All we can do now is wait patiently for ARTPOP to be released on November 11th. Pre-order HERE. Until then, here is the tracklisting. And HERE is audio of Lady Gaga's performance of the fantastic title song, ARTPOP.

1. Aura
2. Venus
3. G.U.Y.
4. Sexxx Dreams
5. Jewels N' Drugs (ft. T.I., Too $hort and Twista)
6. MANiCURE
7. Do What U Want (ft. R. Kelly)
8. ARTPOP
9. Swine
10. Donatella
11. Fashion!
12. Mary Jane Holland
13. Dope
14. Gypsy
15. Applause

No comments:

Post a Comment