Wednesday, October 30, 2013

HUMPDAY SEXY SONG: BE STILL MY BEATING HEART - STING

I mean, has there ever been a sexier male pop star than Sting? Arguably yes.......but no. He can STILL get it and he's 62! SEE!! Anyhoozers, back in 1987 Sting was killing it on the Hot 100 and Be Still My Beating Heart was his sixth solo top 40 song and the second sexy single, after We'll Be Together, from his second solo multi-platinum album ....Nothing Like The Sun. (yes, the dots were part of the title. I'm not being dramaculous) The song is sexy and sensual and Sting's face is begging to be kissed (and possibly knelt over) in this video. Those lips!!! Those eyes!!! That voice!!! It's hard to beat Sting. So today, light a candle, grab a bottle glass of chardonnay, sit in the tub and listen to the smooth sounds of Sting's Be Still My Beating Heart. Or don't. Who am I, the police?


No comments:

Post a Comment