Thursday, October 31, 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! DANCE THE FEAR AWAY WITH THESE SPOOKY VIDEOS!!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, WITCHES!! Hope you are having a frightfully good day! See what I did there? To help you get your scary on today I have compiled a few videos that will make you shake your pumpkin-butt. I don't know about you mo'fo's, but my ass is getting too old for Halloween. Especially on a THURSDAY?!! Really? Thursday? Come on. How can you have a party, get wasted, lose your entire costume and wake up on a strange couch when you have to go to work the next day? I mean, THAT'S Halloween. Am I right, ladies? Anyhoozers.......First up is the scariest bitch in the land, Sharon Needles, with her new Halloween classic, Call Me ON the Ouija Board. I dare you not to scare up a shimmy for this one.


Now Natalia Kills -- well -- kills it with Zombie. This is scary sexy, y'all!!!!


Since I love all you little ghouls and goblins out there so much, here is my fave "scary" song by Leslie Hall ft. Elvira, Zombie Killers Revisited. There are no words to describe how happy this song and video make me. Pure camp-tastic fun. Watch and learn how to kill zombies. By the way, the lyrics left out of the chorus after "shoot them in the brains if you want to live. Shoot them in the brains..." is "even the little kids". Ha. Twisted!!! Watch. Trick or treat!


ALL RIGHT. YOU KNEW THIS WAS COMING, RIGHT? I MEAN, HOW CAN YOU PUT UP VIDEOS ABOUT HALLOWEEN WITHOUT INCLUDING THE SCARIEST VIDEO OF ALL TIME???!!!! I REMEMBER WHEN I WAS A KID AND I SAW THIS, IT SCARED THE B'JESUS OUT OF ME FOR MONTHS!!! I STILL PEE A LITTLE WHEN I WATCH IT. DON'T TELL ANYONE, UNLESS THEY LIKE BEING PEED ON. THEN GO AHEAD AND TELL THEM I GUESS. THE SPECIAL EFFECTS ARE STILL PRETTY GOOD EVEN TODAY. SIT BACK, RELAX AND ENJOY THRILLER.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment