Thursday, October 3, 2013

LET JOYCE TELL YOU ABOUT THE WORLD. HILARIOUS!!!

"Hi, I'm Joyce. Television for women." Cole Escola is a brilliant comedian and deserves A LOT of attention. I first learned of Cole through his genius web-series-turned-Logo-show Jeffery & Cole Casserole. This hilarious sketch comedy show was self-made, weird, super gay and funny as all hell. Consistently funnier than any other sketch show on TV. I'm talking to you, SNL. Recently though, Cole has been posting clips on his YouTube channel as one of his many alter-egos, Joyce, a somewhat worried, frantic, talkative spinster with a penchant for red dresses and pixie cuts. Joyce's insight into things like politics (I hope that Hilary Clinton runs for president in 2016. I just think that blondes have more fun.) technology (How 'bout just "telephone, work"?) and other shit life throws at you (Manslaughter is just another word for mistake....and we all make mistakes.) is at times both hysterical and poignant. I thought I'd put a couple of my fave Joyce clips on here and hopefully spread the hilarity a little bit to those of you who have not made her acquaintance. World, meet Joyce. You'll love her. Cole has a show coming up at The Duplex here in NYC called The Deadliest Baby on October 25th. Call or get tickets HERE. Now watch!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment