Tuesday, October 22, 2013

NEW LADY GAGA SNIPPET FROM ARTPOP: ARTPOP

I know, I know! I already posted her live iTunes festival performance of the title track from her upcoming album ARTPOP, but this is a 1:28 snippet of the actual, finished product. It's kind of AH-MAH-ZING!!! I cannot wait to have this song. It is everything. So 80s, so dark, so sexy. LOVE. Here is the snippet
and the lyrics you'll hear. ARTPOP is out November 11th, y'all. Pre-order HERE.

LYRICS:
Come to me, in all your glamour and cruelty
Just do that thing that you do
And I'll undress you
Give it time, sometimes the simplest move is right
The melody that you choose
Can rescue you
A hybrid can withstand these things
My heart can beat with bricks and strings
My artpop could mean anything
We could, we could belong together (ARTPOP)x3

No comments:

Post a Comment