Thursday, October 20, 2011

VIDEO: LMFAO - SEXY AND I KNOW IT

DON'T WATCH THIS AT WORK!! Ha. I know this video has been out for a while, but since LMFAO are sitting pretty at #4 on the Hot 100 and I was on a blogging-break for my wedding, I am posting it now. Get over it. So I already thought this song, Sexy and I Know It, was pretty cute, but then the video came out and I'm a little obsessed. Why do I think it's kinda sexy? I know they are goofing on sexiness, but in the process of being so carefree and funny, it turns out they are sexy as hell! I mean, how many guys are willing to literally shake their junk into a camera? Well apparently Redfoo (Stefan Kendal Gordy) and SkyBlu (Skyler Husten Gordy) are. And by the way they are the son and grandson respectively of music legend and Motown founder Barry Gordy. Those are some music genes there. Anyway, watch the hilarious, and yes, hot-ish video for their single Sexy and I Know It.

No comments:

Post a Comment