Wednesday, October 19, 2011

MEET THE REAL HOUSEWIVES OF...SOUTH BOSTON. HILARIOUS!

This is so funny. I am (ashamedly) addicted to a couple of the Real Housewives shows, namely New Jersey and Beverly Hills. OKAY! And Atlanta, so this parody is like a dream. The scary thing is, it's not as bad as most of those shows, just with poor people. Meet Jackie, Amber, Dawn, Sharon, and Chaffin, The Real Housewives of South Boston. They have accents, criminal records and Jackie's Packie on Route 34. Oh, and one is in jail and one is married to Marky Mark's cousin. I'm dying. Watch this below and laugh the day away. BEWARE, STRONG LANGUAGE!! I wanna be on this show. "..I'm blind in one eye from that time I got in a fight at Bennigan's with most of the staff. The ball hits me right in the uterus. I knew immediately I was barren" Hilarious.

1 comment: