Tuesday, October 18, 2011

ZACHARY QUINTO DISCUSSES SUPPORT FOR HIS COMING OUT, AND INSPIRES A NEWS ANCHOR TO DO THE SAME

Zachary Quinto in now (officially) part of "The Family", so interviewers are eating it up and asking questions. Here MTV asks Zachary about the reaction to his coming out while discussing his new Wall Street drama "Margin Call". Stanley Tucci seems bored. Ha. Watch below. In other news, Zachary's extreme hotness and his coming out inspired ABC World News Now anchor Dan Kloeffler to open up on air about his own sexuality saying, "He's 34, I'm 35 -- I'm thinking, I can lose my distraction about dating actors for that one, maybe." That video is below also. Kloeffler had never openly discussed his sexuality on the air, but decided it was a good time to come out publicly. Dan took to the ABC News website later to give a statment.
"There have been too many tragic endings and too many cases of bullying because of intolerance. As a kid I wanted someone to look up to, someone that could relate to the feelings I was having. Most of all, I wanted to know that it would get better. And it did."
Good for you, Dan Kloeffler. I hope you and Zachary get married.



No comments:

Post a Comment