Tuesday, October 18, 2011

SUPER HOT COVER ARTWORK FOR GAGA'S MARRY THE NIGHT

We saw a little clip from the making of the video for Lady Gaga's new single Marry the Night a few day ago. Hot. Now we get the cover artwork and it's hot too!! Blazing hot. Gaga is on fire, almost literally. In what appears to be from the same shoot as the video, Gaga perches on a wet car and strikes a pose that any 80s metal video ho' would envy. I can't wait for this video to come out. I'm sensing I'll like it, since I like everything Gaga does. I swear, if she did a jingle for a douche commercial I'd probably listen to it non-stop for a week. The song was offically released yesterday, though it already charted on the US Billboard Hot 100 (#79) back in May following the release of the Born This Way album on the strength of digital downloads alone, it is now officially a single release. It's so confusing how this all works now with digital songs. Not my concern. The video doesn't have an exact release date yet, but Gaga informed fans yesterday via her twitter, "Just wrapped my 5th music video, can't wait to unfold all its secrets and share with you moments from my past I have yet to reveal." THEN later on added, "Even better, you pissed of Twitter. Be prepared to Marry the Night at 8pm PST." Does that mean the video is coming tonight? Hope so. That's some quick-ass editing!

No comments:

Post a Comment