Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'M SEEING GOLDFRAPP TONIGHT!!!

I'm so freakin' excited. Finally, after months of anticipation, I am seeing my fave band in the whole world, GOLDFRAPP!!! This will be my fourth time seeing them and this time it is a dance-fest of a show. They are performing songs from all of their albums, but of course, since it's the Head First World Tour, they will be performing lots of songs from their excellent Head First album. Here are some videos of Goldfrapp in case you are unfamiliar (aka...a loser. JK) It's gonna be a wonderful night!!!!




Goldfrapp - Strict Machine
Uploaded by hushhush112. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.

Goldfrapp - Train
Uploaded by hushhush112. - Music videos, artist interviews, concerts and more.

Goldfrapp - Utopia
Uploaded by hushhush112. - Watch more music videos, in HD!

No comments:

Post a Comment