Wednesday, November 13, 2013

HUMPDAY SEXY SONG: DO I HAVE TO SAY THE WORDS? - BRYAN ADAMS

I'm sorry, but Bryan Adams is one of the sexiest things to ever croak out a note. Sorry, not sorry. I love him. This song is swoon-tastic and deserves your full attention. "Must I prove to you how good we are together?" YAASS!! How are you going to do that, Bryan? Give me details. Do I Have To Say The Words? came out in the summer of 1992 and I listened to it about a hundred-heptabajillion times. That's a lot, y'all! Now my only complaint is there is too much of that girl in the video and not enough of my sexy Canadian man-candy. I'll live. Watch below and feast your eyes on the slightly rough yet still awesomely sexy face pic I posted of my Canandian Mount-me Mountie on the post. Enjoy and hump something from Canada while you listen.


No comments:

Post a Comment