Friday, November 8, 2013

LADY GAGA "DEPRESSED" AFTER FINISHING ARTPOP

As drag diva Latrice Royale would say, think about The Five G's: Good God Get a Grip, Girl. Lady Gaga recently opened her pie hole in an interview with O2 about her new album, ARTPOP (which isn't even out yet) and said that she has a severe case of the boohoos now that the recording process is over. "I'm depressed after making the albumI feel sad. I'm no longer the creator, I'm the performer." Yes, girl. That is how it works. Maybe you remember that from your last three albums you released? No. Well, think about it. You had best pull it together, Lady, because there are millions of gays all over the world ready to judge your ass if you don't turn it out during this promotional period. It takes more than a fuzzy mask and crying jag to make me snap my fingers in fierceness. Now you know I love me some Gaga, but she recently fired her longtime manager and has taken total and complete creative control over all aspects of the ARTPOP release. She needs some help with her business decision, I would venture to say. She isn't exactly Stable Mable all the time. Let's all cross our fingers and hope that Gaga is pulling it together. She is hosting and performing on SNL on November 16th, the week of ARTPOP's release. I'm rooting for you, bitch!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment