Friday, November 1, 2013

LADY GAGA UNVEILS DISTURBING ARTWORK FOR "DOPE"

Um...what in Steven Tyler looking hell? Lady Gaga is turning up the volume on weird leading up to the release of ARTPOP (November 11th), but up until now it has been with more side-boob and ass shots. This is CUH-RAH-ZAH!!!! Dope is the next song to be pre-released from ARTPOP next Monday and, if you go by this image on the cover, it's going to be weird as shit. I'm not sure what is going on, special FX/photoshop-wise, in this pic but I know one thing: it has jumped to #1 on everyone's boner-shrinker list. It's like what Michael Jackson must look like NOW. (R.I.P. Michael) Is that Khloe Kardashian's jacket she's wearing? I mean, her waist and legs look good???? Except for the bruises. I'm trying to be nice, people. You know I love me some Lady Gaga, but that grill is enough to make my penis a bellybutton. Seriously. It's scared, y'all. I can only hope that the song will make up for this image that I'm sure will wake me in a cold sweat in the middle of the night tonight. Pray for me. Again, Dope hits iTunes Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment