Monday, October 22, 2012

KELLY CLARKSON IS VOTING FOR OBAMA, RELEASES LYRIC VIDEO FOR NEW SINGLE

If it's good enough for Kelly, isn't it good enough for you? Clarkson recently addressed a crowd at a concert in London about the upcoming presidential election, and she is standing with President Obama this time. She explains:
"I’ve been reading online about the debates and I’m probably going to vote for Obama again, even though I’m a Republican at heart. I can’t support Romney’s policies as I have a lot of gay friends and I don’t think it’s fair they can’t get married. I’m not a hardcore feminist but we can’t be going back to the 50s. Obama is a great guy. I’ve met him and I’m a fan of Michelle too. She has been busy promoting better education and healthy diets, which is something we could all use a dose of reality on."
That's nice to hear. You see, some people DO care about ALL the issues and want to help out their fellow Americans with equality. Good for you, Kelly, and thanks! Here is the lyric video for Kelly's catchy, fresh new single, Catch My Breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment