Monday, May 9, 2011

LADY GAGA TO DEBUT NEW SONG ON iTUNES TODAY

Lady Gaga will be debuting a new song, Edge of Glory, from her forthcoming album Born This Way on iTunes today. In a tweet yesterday Gaga announced, "My song THE EDGE OF GLORY will be released on iTunes tomorrow to begin the countdown to album release!" Adding later on, "Out tomorrow 1pm PDT. Another shot before we kiss the other side. I'm on the edge of something final we call life." Her reps are saying Edge is not an official single, but some speculate the lukewarm response to Judas has pushed the label to release another song to pump up anticipation for Born This Way, out May 23rd. I personally love Judas, but I know some were not amused. Her UK management stresses, "To clarify: The Edge of Glory is the first track of an iTunes Countdown promotion running in the lead-up to the release of the album Born This Way on 23 May. iTunes will make an official announcement today." Whatever the case may be, I am ALWAYS excited for new Gaga, so it's a win-win for me. Anyhoo, here is the cover art released yesterday. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment