Wednesday, April 15, 2015

HUMPDAY SEXY SONG: BRITNEY SPEARS - 3

It's a sexy song and the number Brit can count to! I kid!! I love me some Britney Spears. Never one to shy away from the sexy, Britney went full orgy on her 2009 single 3. Referencing those gods of sex Peter, Paul and Mary (WHAT?) Britney coos her way through a plea to "me, you and he" and writhes around in a sexy video until we are all ready to pop! The song hit #1 on the Hot 100 and gave all those adventurous people out there a theme song to listen to while they put an extra set of genitals in their bed. FUN FACT: In this video ABOUT THREESOMES they actually edit out the word "sin" during the "living in sin is the new thing" and replace it with "this". Huh? I guess the Biblebangers don't mind a little group play as long as you don't call it a sin. Ha! Anyhoozers, try not to hump the nearest couple to you while listening to the Humpday Sexy Song, 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment