Wednesday, December 5, 2012

HUMPDAY SEXY SONG: SAMANTHA FOX - TOUCH ME

From topless model to international pop star, that was the path 16-year-old British trampy gal Samantha Fox took in the mid-80s. Starting off with the skin pics, Sam then got a record deal and by age 20 had her first international hit with Touch Me (I Want Your Body). The song reached #2 in Australia,  #3 in the UK, #4 in the US and #1 in Canada, Norway, South Africa, Sweden and Switzerland and charted within the top 10 in many other countries as well. Not bad! The lyrics for the song really rebelled against the uptight 80s norm, "Like a tramp in the night, I was begging for you, to treat my body like you wanted to". Oh, my! Samantha went on to have numberous hits both in the US and overseas, but Touch Me will always be her signature song. It's a good one too! I love a good slut. Here is the Humpday Sexy Song, Touch Me (I Want Your Body) by Samantha Fox. Now hump I say!

1 comment:

  1. Her look here is obviously the inspiration for SHANA the ROCK STAR in TEEN WITCH!!!

    ReplyDelete