Sunday, November 7, 2010

NEW MUSIC: NADINE COYLE - INSATIABLE

She is an unknown here in the States, but overseas she's a member of the hugely successful girl band Girls Aloud. She's a hottie, and like her bandmate Cheryl Cole, Nadine is striking out solo while the band is an hiatus. Her first single, Insatiable, was just released and it's a scorcher!! Fun stuff, sexy and her voice is good, y'all. Watch the video below. The album, also called Insatiable, is really awesome too. I just downloaded it and I'm rockin' out to it as we speak. I am a sucker for a girl-band-member-gone-solo record. Can't help it. I even have all the Spice Girls solo albums. There. I said it. I'm out of the closet with it now. Anyhoo, watch Insatiable below and listen to the snippets from the album below that. Do it or you're woefully misinformed about my life.



No comments:

Post a Comment