Thursday, September 13, 2012

NEW MUSIC: P!NK (FT. LILY ROSE COOPER) - TRUE LOVE

THIS IS AMAZY!!! Love this song. When I heard that hard-ass Pink was going to be recording a song with my fave British lass Lily (Allen) Rose Cooper I was all aflutter. Well True Love doesn't disappoint. While Lily only shows up on a short bridge, it's the sweet little break we need right in the middle of the song. So good!!! Our beloved Lily wrote the song with Pink and her own current collaborator Greg Kurstin and it certainly has her feel to it. Anyhoo, take a listen and bop along to the love/hate song for yourself. I know Lily is back in the studio recording and I CANNOT WAIT for her next album. This will go a long way in helping me during that wait. Here's True Love. Pink's new album, The Truth About Love, comes out September 18th (next week). To stream even more tracks from the album go to Pink's VEVO page and have at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment