Wednesday, December 14, 2011

TRAILER FOR ROCK OF AGES

The jukebox musical is once again hitting the big screen, this time with Rock of Ages. I saw this show on Broadway and I love it, love it!!! It's funny, of course the music is great, and it's "nothing but a good time". I'm not overwhelmed by the trailer, but it's okay. It seems to be taking things a bit more seriously. Hmmm... Alec Baldwin looks funny, Catherine Zeta-Jones is working her best Sarah Palin, but they don't even show the leads and keep Tom Cruise all secrety. (Of course, Tom is the expert at keeping secrets, so..) C'mon, give us the goods!!! I'm still gonna see it, don't get me wrong. Hope it's as fun as the show. The movie is set to be released on June 1, 2012. We'll see a lot more before then I bet.

No comments:

Post a Comment