Thursday, December 8, 2011

MADONNA UPDATES HER FANS ON NEW DEVELOPMENTS

Madonna is keeping her fans up on her current events and, via her Facebook page, there is a lot to tell. Written on her wall today is:
"Fresh News From The Madonna Team: Madonna is currently filming the video to her brand new single with M.I.A & Nicki Minaj, which is directed by Megaforce. Later this week, she will create her new album's photoshoot with Mert & Marcus! Get ready for a brand new Madonna era and stay tuned for more exclusive updates..."
WOOHOO!!! I can't wait for the new "Madonna era" to begin, especially the new video with Nicki and M.I.A. Good stuff to be sure. Not to mention her confirmation that she is doing the Super Bowl haftime. Swoon. I miss the Queen. Stay tunes indeed!

p.s. How gay am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment