Wednesday, December 7, 2011

THE AB FAB SPECIAL GETS A US PREMIERE DATE!

The fantabulous UK sitcom Absolutely Fabulous, or Ab Fab, if you will, is coming back in the next few months with three specials to commemorate their 20th anniversary since the legendary series first aired. Well, now we know when we little people here in the USA get to see the first special!!! Edina, Patsy and the gang will grace BBC America with their first special on Sunday, January 8th at 10/9c. WOOHOO!!! I cannot wait to see what the gals have in store. I own all five seasons and specials of the show, so I can't wait to re-complete my collection. In case you missed it the first time I posted, here is a preview of what's to come, a short scene from the special. Looks like good news!!!!! Enjoy and tune in January 8th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment