Wednesday, December 7, 2011

HALLELUJAH! IT'S HERE. THE HANGOVER PILL

It's like the morning after pill, but for everyone. My life just got a little easier! Just in time for my holiday bender, the FDA has approved a "hangover pill" that claims to rid one of several symptoms of hitting the happy juice in as little as 15-30 minutes. Up until now I have just had to start drinking again the next morning, but this could work too. The pill contains 1,000 milligrams of aspirin, 120 milligrams of caffeine and a stomach-soothing agent into two effervescent tablets, like Alka Seltzer, taken the morning after a night of partying with the Satan sauce. Once dissolved in water, the little buggers put the kibosh on your hangover in just 15 to 30 minutes. Do I hear angels singing or have I had too much whiskey today? Either way, YAY! The hangover helper is called Blowfish and it costs a mere $2.99 for one dose or $11.99 for a six-pack. If you live in Manhattan you're in luck, because you can pick it up at Ricky's NYC stores. Duane Reade will start carrying my favorite drug in January. It's like the second coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment