Wednesday, July 22, 2015

HUMPDAY SEXY SONG: KATY PERRY - TEENAGE DREAM

Aside from the fact that this is Katy's sexiest song, it was also one of my wedding songs, so needless to say, Teenage Dream is a sex-fest!! Ha. The euphoric song perfectly captures that feeling of excitement (and horniness) you had when you met that first boy/girl you fell for. The song was the second single and second #1 song from Katy's massive Teenage Dream album and spent two weeks at the top in September of 2010. The bridge of this song, "I can get your heart racing in my skin tight jeans..." gives me L-I-F-E!!!! And Josh Kloss, the guy in the video, gives my pants life. Now listen and go out, find your first teenage love and hump him/her....with consent of course. Here is Teenage Dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment