Friday, May 22, 2015

MADONNA FRIDAY: FUTURE LOVERS/I FEEL LOVE FROM THE CONFESSIONS TOUR

My favorite opening number to my favorite concert of all time. Madonna's 2006 Confessions Tour was an absolute feast for the eyes and ears and it opened with a bang. Future Lovers also was a standout track on her amazing Confessions On A Dance Floor album and the perfect song to set the tone for the tour and, as an added bonus, Madge mixes it seamlessly with the classic Donna Summer/Giorgio Moroder track I Feel Love. I Feel Love is the precursor to all modern EDM/dance music that we know and love, so it was a no brainer. The mix is brilliant and her entrance to the stage is something to see. The concert film (available on iTunes HERE and SOOOOOO worth purchasing/renting) actually does a great job capturing the feel of the live show. Check out Future Lovers/I Feel Love below and have a happy Madonna Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment