Wednesday, May 20, 2015

'SCREAM QUEENS' TRAILER LOOKS VERY RYAN MURPHY-ISH

I mean, I'm still going to give this a try. Emma Roberts seems to be playing the same exact role she played on American Horror Story: Coven (which is the only thing she's ever been good in, so....great?) and at least there's no singing....yet.....but there is something very familiar about this trailer for the upcoming Ryan Murphy show Scream Queens. It's like "I Know What You Screamed On Sorority Row Last Halloween". You know? Yeah, you do. Still, Jamie Lee Curtis looks like a tough-ass bitch in it and Lea Michele is wearing a fucking neck brace, so there are two things I want to see. By the way, I'm just going to go ahead and call it right now: I think Lea Michele is the killer. Why on earth would she lower herself to a second-ranked cast member when we know Ryan Murphy loves her? She ends up being the central figure. DUH!!!!! She's going to pop that neck brace off in the third episode, slip on a vagina-baring skirt and probably belt out a tune while murdering some ho. There. I said it. Anyhoozers, here is the first full trailer to Scream Queens, coming in September.

No comments:

Post a Comment