Friday, January 30, 2015

TAYLOR SWIFT OVERWHELMED BY MADONNA CROWNING HER A "PRINCESS OF POP"

Taylor knows an honor when she receives one!! In a recent interview with Australian presenter Richard Wilkins Madonna was asked about the current crop of up-and-coming pop ladies and, Madonna being the Queen of course, he asked her opinion about several of them including Katy Perry, Rihanna, Taylor Swift and others. Madonna's reply?

"It's good to have princesses [of pop]. It means there's lots of pretty dresses around. I like Taylor Swift. I think she writes some really catchy pop songs. I can't get them out of my head."

Well Swift got wind of the conversation and apparently was very happy. She tumblr'd up a storm and was as adorable as you would expect. She quoted Madonna and added, "Thanks now I'm dead". Ha!! And added the hashtags #HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH THIS #BE COOL TAYLOR STOP BEING EMBARRASSING. It's good to see a princess that appreciates her Queen. Here is a totally random mashup of Madonna's Celebration and Taylor's Love Story. Kinda cute, y'all! Listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment