Tuesday, January 18, 2011

JUST BECAUSE: JENNIFER ANISTON IN ALLURE

These photos are STUNNING!! I love me some Jennifer Aniston and these pics are just lovely. I like that they are fun and a little dirty. Ha Jennifer covers Allure this month and does an interview inside where she talks about, among other things, how much she detested that 90s haircut phenomenon she started: THE RACHEL!! You know, that layered cut that everyone and their pubes had in the mid-90s. She tells Allure:

"How do I say this? I think it was the ugliest haircut I've ever seen, What I really want to know is: how did that thing have legs?"



Hey! I liked The Rachel!! Was it just me? Obviously not, because about a heptabajillion women got their hair did just like it. Ha. Jennifer is making the rounds promoting her new flick with Adam Sandler called Just Go With It, and I have to say I kinda wanna see it...... despite Adam Sandler. Anyway, enjoy the photos of Ms. Aniston and go out and get Allure. Hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment