Thursday, January 27, 2011

CORINNE BAILEY RAE COVERS PRINCE: I WANNA BE YOUR LOVER

AMAZING!!! I worship Prince. I adore Corinne Bailey Rae. Now...two great tastes that taste great together. Corinne has just released The Love EP on iTunes, a collection of five covers of sexy, ready-for-Valentine's-day songs. The songs are quite an eclectic bunch, from Belly to Doris Day. My fave is her cover of Prince's very first big hit from 1979, I Wanna Be Your Lover. It's magnificent! She really does a great job and her voice sounds perfect for it. Prince is somewhere crying like a dove over how proud CBR has done him. Ha. Anyhoo, take a listen and head on over to iTunes to check out the EP and all other gorgeous music by Corinne Bailey Rae. Love her!!!! Here is the track listing of The Love EP and listen to I Wanna Be Your Lover below.
1."I Wanna Be Your Lover" (Prince Cover)
2."Low Red Moon" (Belly Cover)
3."Is This Love" (Bob Marley Cover)
4."My Love" (Paul McCartney & Wings Cover)
5."Que Sera, Sera (Whatever Will Be, Will Be)" (Doris Day Cover)



Corinne Bailey Rae-I Wanna Be Your Lover by uristocrat

No comments:

Post a Comment