Wednesday, November 7, 2012

BEST UNRELEASED SONGS OF 2012

In my humble, and usually correct, opinion, these are the best unreleased songs of 2012. A lot of artists and labels chose to release singles from albums this year that made no sense to me whatsoever, or at least in comparison with these unreleased gems it was weird. Here are some real good tunes that I wish would have gotten their due. Now these are just songs from albums released this year. Don't get me started on Adele, fDeluxe, Nicola Roberts or Lady Gaga from last year, girl!! Cuz' I will go ON! Okay. Settle in, listen and thank me later.

Mechanics of The Heart - Cheryl Cole

Inevitable - Scissor Sisters

Woman Down - Alanis Morissette

This Is What Makes Us Girls - Lana Del Rey

Only You - Ellie Goulding

I'm Addicted - Madonna

True Love - Pink (ft. Lily Cooper Rose)

God Only Knows - Wilson Phillips

No comments:

Post a Comment